2019 Programme Location Information
Become a Member
InformationThe Heritage Centre
Easter to end of September
Also Wednesdays during
July and August
10.00 am to 1.00 pm
For further information contact:
Delys Rogers (Secretary)
Find us on Facebook
You are always welcome to
Come and visit us and ...
- Take a guided tour of our building.
- Learn about its history.
- See our collection of old phographs and Maps of Penkridge and the surrounding Area.
- Find something of interest for all the family.
- Have a look at our reconstruction of an 18th century prison cell (we wont lock you in) !!!
- Help the children follow our Childrens Trail and Quiz.
- Browse our second-hand book stallyou may find yourself a really good read!
- We also hold one or two special events during the year.